Stoer Metaal processes personal data. We would like to inform you about this clearly and transparently. In this privacy statement we give you answers to the most important questions about our processing of personal data.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Stoer Metaal processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Stoer Metaal also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Whom does Stoer Metaal process personal data:
We process the personal data of people with whom we have, or have had, a direct or indirect relationship. These are, for example, data from:
- Customers and their representatives;
- People who show an interest in our products and services;
- People who are connected to a company or organization with whom we want to have, or have had, a relationship with.
If your company or organization passes on the personal details of employees to us, you are obliged to inform your employees about this. You can give this privacy statement to them. Your employees can then see how we handle their privacy data.
Does Stoer Metaal also process special personal data?
Special personal data are sensitive data. For example about health, criminal history, ethnic data or data concerning race; we do not process and own this.
Other special personal data:
- We only process special personal data if we have to do so on the basis of the law, with your permission or if you ask us to do so. Are you asking us to record special personal data or do you make this information public? Then we only process this data if this is necessary for our services.
How does Stoer Metaal deal with my personal data?
Your personal data is carefully stored and no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was processed. Within our company, your personal data can only be used by employees who need access to this in view of their position.
Stoer Metaal does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use a 5-year retention period for personal data.
Do we want to use data for a purpose other than that for which they were originally processed?
Then we can only do that when there is a close relationship between the two goals. For example, if you have ever purchased products from us, we can process your data in the communication of new collections or other offers.
Stoer Metaal shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Stoer Metaal remains responsible for these processing operations. The personal data are not sold or rented out .
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Stoer Metaal and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
Stoer Metaal takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
Where can you go with a question or a complaint?
For questions or complaints or the processing of your personal data by Stoer Metaal, please contact us using the following information:
Attn: Privacy Statement
1648 GC de Goorn
Tel: +31 (0) 6-57144217
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that we place on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit our website. Information about your website visit is kept in these cookies. At your next visit with the same device, the information in this text file will be consulted so that we can recognize you.
Safe and confidential
The information stored in the cookies is only used by this website. Of course, data is not shared with third parties without your consent.
The information we receive from cookies is used for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our products and services in a better and more personal way;
- for making analyzes for research;
- to improve the website;
- for safety purposes;
- to manage our relationship with you as a customer.